Ellsworth, Wisconsin

Called Heather at Seal King to schedule resealing of my driveway after having it done last year in September.Told them to put asphalt down in a place I thought they should have done last year and didn't.

Told them I absolutely DID NOT want crack filler put in that space as the crack filler they had put in the other cracks last year had all fallen back down into the cracks. It was a wide enough area for asphalt to be put down but when I came home from work, crack filler had been put down. Many larger type cracks weren't even filled in. I had also checked into their policy of redoing the driveway if it gets rained on the same day of the resealing.

Their policy is to reseal the driveway if it rains on it within a certain time after the sealing. Later that afternoon of the resealing we had a torrential rain for over an hour and it had pummeled my driveway unbelievably. I called Heather in the morning and she said they would come back out and reseal it. They came out the next day and only did a 2 foot x 1 foot area over an oil stain that had bled thru after the pummeling rain.

Thats ALL they did. I contacted them about their failure to reseal the driveway and the "patch job" they did on the oil spot. Told them how disappointed I was in their job performance. They never called me.

They do not do what they say.

My driveway looks like *** and they don't stand by their work or their policies.I will NEVER hire them again to do my driveway!!!

Review about: Seal King Coating Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Seal King?

Comments

Anonomous in MN
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1342225

They damaged my driveway.Failed to respond to call.

I advise caution.

Find a local, reputable seal coat contractor, not from Wisconsin.$300-$500 with them will cost me thousands to fix.

Mine turned out worse than before they sealcoated it. Destroyed my driveway.